To access Strategy Properties
- Make the Chart Window the active window.
- Click the right mouse button anywhere on the Strategy and select the Graph Component
Properties from the context menu or double-click anywhere on the Line Indicator
and Strategy Properties will appear.
You can see Strategy Properties
window below. See also details
about working with Properties Windows
First category name (ConsecutiveDowns_SE) corresponds
name. It appears if Strategy has some input parameters. For this Strategy it's
Analysis Technique Parameters.
Category BasedOn includes the following cells:
- Data # specifies number of the symbol to base Strategy on (1 to
number of symbols applied on the chart). See
Category Layer includes the following cells:
- Transparency percent specifies transparency of graph component.
Valid range is from 0 to 100. "0" is untransporent and "100" is fully transparent.
- Use Antialiasing specifies if to use
Antialiasing. Valid variants are True and False.
Category StrategyStyle includes properties to set trade order
style on the chart.
Category ConnectingLine includes properties to set style of lines
that connect positinon enties and exits.
Also this properties window includes Description Box. This box
reflects which cell of Strategy Properties is active at the
See also about Indicators.