To set breakpoint:
- Make Microsoft CLR Debugger window active.
- Load source code of analysis technique in which you want to set breakpoint.
See Loading Analysis Technique Code in the Debugger.
- Microsoft CLR Debugger window will look like this:
- Right-clik on the line to set breakpoint on it. Select
Breakpoint->Insert Breakpoint from context menu:
Alternatively, you can
click on the left grey stripe at the left of the line you want to set breakpoint
- Red circle will appear on the gray stripe at the left of the line on which
breakpoint was set:
See also Debugging