Trade Graphs Tab lets to draw trades-related
You can work with the chart just like with any other chart int the application.
See Working With Charts.
You can apply Report Graph Components to Trade Graphs
Chart Presets are used to save charts and their style.
To load Chart preset
- Initial Trade Graphs Tab view when no chart is loaded:
- Select preset from Select preset list.
To create Chart
- Click Add button.
- Enter new Chart Preset name in the Create Preset
- New chart will be created:
- Use Browser to drag-and-drop
required Report Graph Components onto the chart:
- Chart now should look like that (added ReportEquityCurveLine Report Graph Component):
- Apply additional Report Graph Components (if required)
to the newly created chart and apply Formatting to it.
To edit Chart Preset
- Load Chart Preset you want to edit (if it is not loaded already).
- Click Edit button.
- Edit button becomes red - you can can apply
Indicators and Formatting
to the chart.
To remove Chart Preset
- Click Remove button.
- Click Yes in the confirmation dialog.
You can also Rename and Copy presets by using
additional actions submenu available by pressing
See also Exporting Report.